1. If you are an account holder, log in--you will automatically be shown your Dashboard. In the lower left-hand corner of the page, use the "Install Zoom" button. (If you're logged in but on a different page, click on the "Videoconference" tab to navigate to your Dashboard.)
If you are a guest for an upcoming session, you can download Zoom from the "Waiting Room Page", using the "Install Zoom" button in the lower-left hand corner.
2. On the message that appears, use the "Download Zoom" button in the lower right-hand corner.
3. In the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome window, the download icon will turn into a blue progress bar, and then turn into a downward-facing arrow when the download has been completed. Click on the arrow icon when this happens, and double-click on "zoomusInstaller.pkg" to open it.
4. After you open zoomusInstaller.pkg, you will get a security message; click "Continue".
5. When the installation is complete, you will see this screen.
6. Go back to Chrome to launch the video app.
- If you are an account holder, click "Enter Meeting" (below left)
- If you are a participant, click "Enter Waiting Room" (below right)
TIP: The first time that you launch a session from Chrome, it will ask you for permission to launch. Tick the box next to "Always open links for URL:Zoom Launcher" before clicking "Open URL:Zoom Launcher" to allow Zoom to start, and to prevent the message from appearing again.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on January 25, 2017.